This is the stationery list for San Andrea Grade 12. The products and preset quantities in the list are those proposed in the school list for this Grade. It is however possible to remove any items you do not want or need and add items that are not there.
ITEMS CAN BE REMOVED AND QUANTITIES CHANGED AT THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS ONCE YOU ARE IN THE SHOPPING CART
The following items should be procured from elsewhere:
- A3 display files to display all the works
- An apron for painting lessons
- Monochromatic Pencils (6B-8B)
- Chalk Pastels
- Fixative Spray
- Experimental material: charcoal and inks (optional)
2. Biology and Chemistry
- Lab coat
- Tablet or laptop device and multiple chargers since students tend to forget them at home.
4. Graphical Communication
A3 Drawing Board with Drafting Head (ideally Staedtler or Faber Castell)
5. Hospitality and ICT
- Tablet or laptop
- Flexi Curve (only if required).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.