This is the stationery list for San Andrea Grade 11. The products and preset quantities in the list are those proposed in the school list for this Grade. It is however possible to remove any items you do not want or need and add items that are not there.
ITEMS CAN BE REMOVED AND QUANTITIES CHANGED AT THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS ONCE YOU ARE IN THE SHOPPING CART
The following items should be procured from elsewhere:
- A3 display file to display the works
- An apron for painting lessons
- Monochromatic Pencils (6B-8B)
- Chalk Pastels
- Fixative Spray
- Experimental material: charcoal and inks (optional)
- Lab Coat
- Tablet / Laptop device and multiple chargers since many students forget them at home
4. Graphical Communication:
- A3 Drawing Board with Drafting Head (Ideally Staedtler or Faber Castell)
- Tablet of laptop with Microsoft Office installed
- White apron
- Chef's cap (as per school uniform).
- Tablet and charger or laptop
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.