This is the stationery list for San Andrea Grade 10. The products and preset quantities in the list are those proposed in the school list for this Grade. It is however possible to remove any items you do not want or need and add items that are not there.
ITEMS CAN BE REMOVED AND QUANTITIES CHANGED AT THE NEXT STAGE OF THE CHECKOUT PROCESS ONCE YOU ARE IN THE SHOPPING CART
The following items should be procured from elsewhere:
- Pencil blenders
- Chalk pastels
- An apron to protect the uniform
- A3 Display File to keep drawings after every lesson
For Grade 10, some art products may be bought after the first week of school so that students will know exactly what is required and avoid any misunderstandings when purchasing items.
For Biology and Chemistry:
- A lab coat
- Tablet / laptop device with multiple chargers since many students forget them at home
- All the electronic components / hardware required to complete the School Based Project
For Graphical Communication:
- A3 Drawing Board with Drafting Head (Ideally Staedtler of Faber Castell)
For Home Economics:
- White apron and cap
- White tablecloth (for a small table)
- White main course plat
- Cutlery: fork, knife, tablespoon, teaspoon and milkshake glass
- Laptop with Microsoft Office installed
- Technical stationery list
- PH2 Screwdriver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.